Open to participants age 24 and below. (Born in or after 1999)
The Young Artiste Category aspires to identify and discover the next generation of artistes who demonstrates exceptional talent and artistry in their performance. Repertoire for both the Preliminary Round is partially set.
- A concert etude drawn from the following composers: Chopin, Liszt, Scriabin, Rachmaninoff, Debussy, Bartók, Prokofiev, Stravinsky or Ligetti,
- One contrasting complete piece of one’s own choice.
- Programme must not exceed 15 minutes.
- A balanced programme not exceeding 20 minutes in total.
- Programme must include at least two works, one of which may be taken from the Preliminary Round.
*Please take note that local taxes may apply for participants outside of Malaysia.
ONLINE PRELIMINARY ROUND
LIVE PRELIMINARY ROUND*
Administration Fee* of RM200*** per participant is applicable for registration to the Final Round.
***Only applicable for participants from the Malaysian regional preliminary rounds. For other regions, please refer to your country representative.
*PLEASE TAKE NOTE – Live Preliminary Round entry fee and Final Round Administration Fee is inclusive of ONE free audience entry pass.
Performances exceeding the stipulated time limit may be disqualified.
Click HERE for guidance on repertoire selection.