The Young Artiste Category aspires to identify and discover the next generation of artistes who demonstrates exceptional talent and artistry in their performance.
Open to participants age 24 and below. (Born in or after 1997)
Entry Fee 2021
- A concert etude drawn from the following composers: Chopin, Liszt, Scriabin, Rachmaninoff, Scriabin, Debussy, Bartók, Prokofiev, Stravinsky or Ligetti,
- One contrasting complete piece of one’s own choice.
- Programme must not exceed 15 minutes.
- A balanced programme not exceeding 20 minutes in total.
- Programme must include at least two works, one of which may be taken from the Preliminary Round.
Performances exceeding the stipulated time limit may be disqualified.
Click HERE for guidance on repertoire selection.