Updated: 31st January 2021
This page contains the latest updated information for the Malaysian Piano Competition 2021.
2021 Competition Period
- 1 April – 31 May (11.59pm) – Application period for Preliminary Round
- June/July – Preliminary round assessments.
- By 15 July – Announcement of Finalists.
- Aug/Sept – Final Round (TBC).
2021 Competition format:
Preliminary Round: Video submission.
Final Round: Live, live-streamed, or video submission depending on the COVID-19 development at the time.
Format and details for final round will be announced at a later date.
Please click on the category for more details.
- Rules Addendum, Rules and Regulations
- Guideline on repertoire selection
- Video Submission Guideline (Please read and prepare your video accordingly).
- Online Registration Procedure (Please read the guidelines carefully).
- Certificate and Prizes
- Digital Certificates
- Adjudicators’ Comments and a Personalised Report Card